[Freeswitch-users] mod_perl mod_lua

deniro ayhkor at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 19:26:10 MSK 2011

thanks for your advice and  I appreciate you taking time to reply.
You also note that I first check freeswitch site and I put my questions if I
cant find a solutions myself.
I already checked for options with modules.conf and modules.conf.xml even
before posting.

If you look at my first posting, I stated that I have a compiled freeswitch
and I dont even see modules.conf file (I searched).
so to reiterate, The freeswitch comes installed and compiled already with a
product, so I dont even have the freeswitch source.

All I am loooking for is, if there is any way, to install new modules
without re-installig from source and recompile from the scratch with
existing freeswitch install.
I highly doubt that this is possible but I am checking out with the gurus
here.
I dont wanna break already running freeswitch with custom dialplans and
other custom configurations.

thx again
deniro--