[Freeswitch-users] Route incoming analog calls.

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 14:04:13 MSK 2011

You can also handle this slightly better by setting the context parameter
for the FXO port in freetdm.conf.xml, then you can have a context that just
handles incoming fxo calls from mod_freetdm, so you no longer have to check
the source.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FreeTDM#FreeSWITCH_FreeTDM_configuration

It looks like the following variables are set:

   - freetdm_span_name
   - freetdm_span_number
   - freetdm_chan_number

Do any of those indicate the FXO/FXS?