[Freeswitch-users] Outbound only calls don't connect when bypass_media is true.

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Feb 1 02:59:38 MSK 2011

I know of another user who had issues with voip.ms. In his case the issue
was that voip.ms was sending a burst of GSM before switching to PCMU. He
eliminated the issue by disabling all codecs except PCMU on the FS <-->
voip.ms configs. You may want to double-check the voip.ms configs and remove
everything except PCMU.

-MC