[Freeswitch-users] create temporary code for 1 on 1 conference

Rodney notlikeme75 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 05:08:30 MSK 2011

Is there a method i can use to generate a 3 digit number that syncs to that crazy long uuid number that stays valid until that caller hangs up?

I would like to create this code and play the code before menu options then play it on demand from an extension.

I would also like a method to exchange this code with another current caller to allow them to speak in a 1 on 1 conference together. how do i put these two individuals into a uuid bridge without using an operator to do so? I would like them to exchange codes verbally and press an option that asks for the other persons code and "match" them into a conf.