[Freeswitch-users] sangoma A200 with mod_freetdm on windows?!

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Wed Dec 28 10:40:17 MSK 2011

The procedure to build FS on Windows is usually quite simple. Follow the instructions on the wiki, especially how to configure git before checking out the code. Then you just need to open the solution file and build.

modules.conf doesn't exist, it builds most modules by default. If you build freetdm stuff uoy will need to install the Sangome provided wanpipe and sng_isdn packages, and also make sure that the include/library-patchs will find the files provided by these packages. Also, freetdm is a separate package, the solution file can be found under libs\freetdm (it not included in FS mail build solution, since it's a standalone project).

/Peter