[Freeswitch-users] Building Freeswitch on OSX Lion - ./configure openssl error

James freeswitch at scottisheyes.com
Tue Dec 27 21:27:28 MSK 2011

Thanks for the response, Seven - the openssl issue has been reported in
JIRA already a couple of times.  The workarounds there don't seem to work.
 See: http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-3642

Your workaround that you mentioned did not appear to work for me either - I
actually ended up getting the error that you originally reported in this
other JIRA issue: http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-3243

What do I need to do to fix that error?  And by the way, I would say that
last JIRA issue
should be reopened, as it's happening on my Macbook Air (OSX Lion) too.