[Freeswitch-users] Caller ID on Analog Lines

Ryan V ryan at kaevee.com
Sat Dec 24 16:57:41 MSK 2011

Hi,

Thanks to all the support we got in mailing lists and our telco, we put our
freeswitch PBX online today.

We are using Sangoma A101 and A200 Cards. We are successfully receiving the
calls on our PRI and Analogue lines. But, we don't get caller-id on our
analogue Lines. In India, Caller id comes in as DTMF tones and I could see
the caller ID being detected correctly in debug.

I have seen this issue raised earlier on the list and Moises Silva from
Sangoma offered to fix it if given access to the server. Here is the link
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.telephony.freeswitch.user/32340

I wanted to know whether anyone has come up with a solution. I am open to
give access to our server if Moises Silva or anyone else in Sangoma would
like to have a look at it.

Thanks,

Ryan