[Freeswitch-users] transfer from static conf to dynamic destination out of order.

Rodney notlikeme75 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 24 00:05:37 MSK 2011

MC, I will open up a jira for this possible bug. any help on the bind digit action would be great. i failed last time i tried. can bind digit action be single digit? this is what i am hoping for but i still want that digit to be "pound" i am thinking it wont work though. my extension into the static conference looks like this. where do put the bind digit action?

before i have tried:

backforward,7,exec:execute_extension,502 XML default  (so pressing dtmf 7 while in static conf 501 would transfer to 502) but didnt work. didnt even show up as binding the "backforward" realm in console.

condition      destination_number      ^501$      1
  action      set      conference_user_list=|      4
  action      playback      C:/Program Files/FreeSWITCH/sounds/en/us/callie/digits/8000/1.wav      8
  action      answer            9
  action      conference      501-127.0.0.1 at default

any idea why it just hangs up and never gives me the extension? extension works if i put it on the ivr.

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18064

~rodney

This looks like a possible bug. I can replicate on my system. I was able to use bind_digit_action to work around the issue. Open a Jira on this and report what you've got. Let me know if you need help trying out bind_digit_action (BDA).

-MC