[Freeswitch-users] Failover with Postgresql

B.Tietz at pinguin.ag B.Tietz at pinguin.ag
Fri Dec 23 16:39:24 MSK 2011

Hi,

I try to make sofia recover with two servers. Setup is slightly done like described in Wiki.
But if I try to make a sofia recover the call is not recovered. Here is the Error Message from CLI:

2011-12-23 14:34:42.256728 [WARNING] sofia_glue.c:5418 Invalid cdr data, call not recovered

Both server can reach the pgsql-server via odbc. Data is written in sip_recovery.

I think the coding fort he database is wrong. Can anyone tell me what would be the best encoding? UTF8 and ANSII is bad!

regards,
Benjamin