[Freeswitch-users] Restrict outbound calls based on extension

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Fri Dec 23 10:29:03 MSK 2011

In brief:
1 way would be to store a variable in each directory user with what type of
calls are allowed. Domestic, International, etc. e.g.
"domestic,international"
Then in your extension that actually routes the outbound calls, you would
also check for the condition that this variable you set has the permission
in it's list.

Sorry for not showing you the actual code..
-Avi