[Freeswitch-users] Some questions regarding IPs and gateway

georg at riseup.net georg at riseup.net
Fri Dec 23 02:31:14 MSK 2011

> The "domain" method you used is actually a good way to go if you're always
> wanting the same IP for all network comms.

Allright, thanks.
Its just my second days with FS, but I'm already impressed.

I like the possibilities of the ACLs/defining IPs/which IPs should FS
listen to a lot. For all what I know, this is not possible in Asterisk (at
least not in this manner), which is a bit stupid (and insecure?) in my
eyes.

Cheers,
Georg