[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch core dump on ftmod_wanpipe

Nestor A Diaz nestor at tiendalinux.com
Wed Dec 21 01:05:55 MSK 2011

Hi, i did an upgrade to the latest freeswitch sources  (2011-12-16)  and
it haven't core dumped for now, hoewever i haven't put the server in
production, so still crossing fingers :) but right now i have a new set
of warnings :

2011-12-19 23:12:14.732393 [WARNING] switch_xml.c:2328 Invalid UTF-8
character to ampersand, skip it

while i don't care about them since the system is running i will take
care ot them later.

Slds.

--
Nestor A. Diaz