[Freeswitch-users] Originate Resulted in Error Cause: 100 [INVALID_IE_CONTENTS]

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Tue Dec 20 19:28:01 MSK 2011

Wow, I'm sorry I missed that first time around.  I hope your provider
otherwise pays more attention to standards...  RTP dynamic payload
type 150 is completely invalid and out of range:

http://www.iana.org/assignments/rtp-parameters

The topend for dynamic payload types is 127.

--
Kristian Kielhofner