[Freeswitch-users] unexpectedly dial through gateway

Zhuravlov Sergey orbit at klbank.ru
Mon Dec 19 19:54:12 MSK 2011

Hi,

in my dialplan I try to call directly to the asterisk server follows:

<extension name="ast_NTCOM-711">
       <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(711)$">
             <action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
             <action application="bridge" data="sofia/external/$1 at ast.er.isk.ip"/>
             <action application="hangup"/>
       </condition>
</extension>

But it does not work for me! If the profile external has gateways then a call goes
through a gateway, and receives forbidden.

If in the profile external NOT have gateways  - all is good and asterisk
recieve call.

I do not understand why this is happening? Where to look?

--
  Zhuravlov Sergey

  GTALK/JABBER:4orbit at gmail.com