[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch.email () failing

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Dec 16 19:37:07 MSK 2011

Wow. 1.0.4 is *really* old. It looks like the email method was not added
until later. My guess is that it would be less work to get your "various
programs running on top of FS" to work with the latest git than it would be
to try to work around this issue.

I'd say your best and fastest path to a blissful FreeSWITCH install is to
get professional assistance from consulting at freeswitch.org.

-MC