[Freeswitch-users] "302 Moved Temporarily" invokes ${hold_music} instead of ${transfer_ringback}

Christian Benke benkokakao at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 18:46:35 MSK 2011

Hi!

I've been tinkering with ringback/transfer_ringback and moh lately and
i'm a bit confused about the behaviour in certain cases:

I've configured ringback, transfer_ringback and hold_music with three
different local-streams(ringback and transfer_ringback are set in the
bridging extension, moh is set as a sip_profile-parameter).

What i expect to get is hearing "ringback" before the call is
answered, "transfer_ringback" when i transfer the answered call from
b-leg-endpoint and "moh" wenn the call is set "on hold".

Unfortunately this only works when the transfer is initiated via the
transfer-command in FreeSWITCH(Default features.xml dx).
If the answered calls is transfered by the b-leg-endpoint with "302
Moved Temporarily", FreeSWITCH plays "hold_music".

Is there a way to change this behaviour?

Best regards
Christian