[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Logger

Arnuld Uttre (Phonologies) arnuld at phonologies.com
Wed Dec 14 13:50:37 MSK 2011

> ESL? subscribe to events, or use zeromq or some other way of getting them,
> then log them however you want?

I see I can use command "log debug/info/etc." through telnet (connected
using ESL). I can get useful logs. Only trouble is I have 10 calls in
progress and there is no way of knowing which log belongs to which call:

In logfile.conf.xml you can use <param name="uuid" value="true" /> and it
will print uuid of each call as first thing before every text line being
send to log file. Is there some kind of similar identification I can use
in logs coming through ESL  ?

--
Arnuld Uttre
Systems Software Engineer

arnuld at Phonologies.COM
http://www.phonologies.com

Phonologies (India) Private Limited
West Wing, Marri Deep, M. C. H. No. 12-5-4,
Lallaguda, Secunderabad 500017, INDIA.
Ph:+91-40-2701 8993 / 36
Fax:+91-40-2701 8992