[Freeswitch-users] Error in my_thread_global_end(): nn threads didn't exit

Anthony Cosgrove acosgrov at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 16:26:26 MSK 2011

Hey folks,

So I'm using Lua to process fax calls but I've noticed that after the call has ended and things have settled down I get the following message on the console: Error in my_thread_global_end(): nn threads didn't exit

From the testing I've been doing it seems to happen when I use the ODBC functions of freeswitch.Dbh() -- I've posted my debug output on pastebin but it didn't reveal much if anything.

Log output @ http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/17995
Lua code being used @ http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/17997

Has anyone else gotten this message with their ODBC functions? Threads not exiting = menos buenos

Thanks,

Anthony (zorprime)