[Freeswitch-users] Invalid SAY Interface [en]

gautam gautambatra24 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 05:28:50 MSK 2011

I had actually found the relevant documentation on the wiki. The problem is
that I'm running the system on Alpine linux, and I installed Freeswitch
using their package management utility (apk add freeswitch, etc). All the
modules were present initially, but now mod_say_en has disappeared somehow.
If I try to use "make" it says "no rule to make mod_say_en-install." I
would really appreciate it if you could give me any direction to solve this.

-Gautam

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org