[Freeswitch-users] Invalid SAY Interface [en]

Gautam Batra gautambatra24 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 22:57:55 MSK 2011

Hello,

The voicmail and IVR prompts in my system are not saying out the numbers.
The rest of the playback is happening correctly. In the log I'm getting the
following error for the digits:
>>[ERR] switch_ivr_play_say.c:287 Invalid SAY Interface [en]!

The prompt that I here is something like this: "The person at extension is
not available" and "Press to play the recording, press to listen to the
recording. " The files are there in the digits folder, and the voicemail is
getting saved correctly. Please help me fix this.

Gautam