[Freeswitch-users] spandsp/src/dtmf.c: 'duration' isn't a membership of 'dtmf_rx_state_t'?

mazilo Nabble_01394 at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Thu Dec 8 17:57:29 MSK 2011

In recent commit (70c1c03c93f172ea18e33350897d58e3a82028d0), I noticed
SPANDSP has undergone some heavy overhaul. Of particularly interesting to me
is the src/dtmf.c file (which also got patched). ATM, I just couldn't locate
a reference within the scope of spandsp source on the 'duration' membership
in 'dtmf_rx_state_t' as shown in the following excerpt of src/dtmf.c patch:

Anyone?

-----
FreeSWITCH hosted on a Seagate DockStar with OpenWRT and ONLY consumes 3 Watts of electricity.