[Freeswitch-users] Identify the gateway

Jort Bloem jort.bloem at btg.co.nz
Tue Dec 6 01:02:29 MSK 2011

Hi all,

I have a setup with several gateways coming in on one profile. The
Realms, unfortunately, are by DNS, and move from time to time.

Is there any way to identify, in the dialplan, which gateway the call
comes from, for incoming calls?

I know I can get the ip address, but the ip address is subject to change.

I know that the trunk provider can set various things, but I don't have
control of the far end of the trunk.

If there is a way to set variables on a per-gateway (NOT per-profile)
basis, that would be perfect.

"RTFM" gladly accepted with a hint about which part of which FM to R.

--
Jaybee-