[Freeswitch-users] INVALID_NUMBER_FORMAT error

Dhairya Vora dhairya.blogs at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 22:12:19 MSK 2011

Hi everyone,

freeswitch.log really doesn't show anything else.
Please see http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/17940 . Please notice that first
line is for the previous call and new call is started from second line.
I am really thankful for your help but can't find what you are looking for.

Sorry for inconvenience and thanks for replies,
Dhairya