[Freeswitch-users] mod_rtmp: "Read error" when attempting calls from FS to RTMP client.

peely freeswitch at peely.com
Sun Dec 4 01:18:14 MSK 2011

I doubt it, as stated in my OP, my control works perfectly when the debug
level is set top maximum on FreeSWITCH, it's only when the debug level is
lowered.

Plus I use exactly the same control for making and receiving calls, making
calls from the client is fine, but receiving a call fails. In both
situations I don;t move the control after initialising it, everything else
is controlled through JS with in headless.

I'm really stuck and am having to rethink how I use the control to get
around this as there doesn't seem to be any activity. I'm thinking even when
I want to receive a call I'll have to somehow initiate a call and park it,
then switch an incoming call into that session or something. It's definitely
something going on in mod_rtmp.