[Freeswitch-users] acl validation

Darcy darcy at primrose.ws
Sat Dec 3 07:20:10 MSK 2011

That is a nice offer, but most likely for you, not us.  What I have done is build a front to the dial plan that basically duplicates the acl list, it inspects all calls made to the freeswitch and looks at our version of the acl list, discards what it does not like, took a little work but I have not been able to bust it, gives us a little overhead, would like it to be done automatically in the freeswitch, however, this is a good work around.  We use the freeswitch as a tandem between pbxnsip hosted servers and the pstn, that is why someone could generate a lot of traffic before we were alerted, now it is secure.

Thanks in any case.
Darcy