[Freeswitch-users] acl validation

Darcy darcy at primrose.ws
Sat Dec 3 05:41:47 MSK 2011

Brian, thanks for the input, I have researched this exhaustively to be sure I don’t.  We ran an extensive search on the system and could not find this IP address anywhere on the system, but yet they could make calls.  This is an IP address from russia, they hit the network for around $20k in October then out of the blue they started being blocked, I am really worried they will find another hole in the system, if there is indeed one.

Darcy