[Freeswitch-users] Recording with music (playing in background)

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat Dec 3 01:15:30 MSK 2011

I would mix them separately using sox. Sox will let you change the volume
level of the music so that you can make it sound like it's in the
background. Something like this:

sox -v .5 music.wav human.wav output.wav

It's probably going to be a bit more complicated than that but since you're
smart enough to be using FreeSWITCH then you should be able to figure it
out. ;) If you need more help then hop on the #freeswitch channel on
irc.freenode.net.

-MC