[Freeswitch-users] Callcenter ringback - help

Jeferson Rodrigo Almeida jeferson at eox.com.br
Fri Dec 2 14:48:45 MSK 2011

Hi...

I'm using mod_callcenter

I need to send a ringback (or any other sound, different of the default
moh) to the caller when a agent phone is ringing, and I don't know how to
do it.

Basically, I need to playback other sound to the caller when agent-offering
event is fired.

Is there any way to configure a dialplan after the call is bridged to the
agent?
Is there any way to modify the moh for this call in real-time? (I can
capture the event...)

Any help will be appreciated.

Ps.: Sorry for any mistake in my "school" english.

Thanks