[Freeswitch-users] "481 Call/Transaction Does Not Exist" when hanging up before call connects

Joegen Baclor jbaclor at ezuce.com
Fri Dec 2 14:50:11 MSK 2011

For some reason, the aastra phone is sending a different contact  and
via address after it gets challenged by freeswitch.

Original address was

Via:
SIP/2.0/UDP7.7.7.7:6060;branch=z9hG4bK2ff03b684c51c6e9a.84815b35f84df80f4;rport
(LINE# 35)

Then it changes to

Via:
SIP/2.0/UDP192.168.0.175:6060;branch=z9hG4bK085dcaff3e1ae346b.e0c0723efae179659;rport
(LINE# 187)

It then sends a CANCEL using Via: SIP/2.0/UDP7.7.7.7:6060 (LINE# 961)
which freeswitch isn't able to match to a transaction because it is
probably expecting 192.168.0.175.