[Freeswitch-users] "481 Call/Transaction Does Not Exist" when hanging up before call connects

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 23:53:22 MSK 2011

try same failed call test with sofia loglevel all 9

Also, try some other phone or device that does not have the problem, and
create a cancel situation the same way and see if you can find a difference.

Finally, have you tried the latest firmware on the phone?

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 10:17 AM, Charlie Orford <
charlie.orford at attackplan.net> wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> When we make a call from an FS extension to a PSTN number (via our ITSP
> gateway provider) and hang-up before the call completes, FS replies to
> the CANCEL request with "481 Call/Transaction Does Not Exist" and the
> call continues to ring on the remote end. If we hangup after the call
> has connected, it works with no problem.
>
> I have looked through a SIP trace of this happening and to my (untrained
> eye) nothing seems obviously wrong (i.e. tag, call id and branch values
> all seem to be correct). I'm using the latest git snapshot from
> 2011-11-30 18-14-24 -0600.
>
> For a sip trace showing the problem, see:
> http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/17908
>
> For a sip trace showing a successful hangup, see:
> http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/17909
>
> *Note: ip addresses, domain and called number have been altered for
> privacy.
>
> Any help or insight is much appreciated.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Charlie

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Anthony Minessale II