[Freeswitch-users] mod_rtmp: "Read error" when attempting calls from FS to RTMP client.

Matt Stockton mstockton at harqen.com
Thu Dec 1 19:50:26 MSK 2011

For what it's worth, I am getting the exact same read error and it is
closing my socket when I dial into FS from RTMP client, but only in certain
browsers it seems. It's a read error on the same line of code.

Description of the issue and debug lines are listed in this JIRA:
http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-3729