[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch installed, ATA registered but no call are possible...

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Thu Dec 1 16:47:33 MSK 2011

On 01/12/11 13:37, Peter Olsson wrote:
> I think this is fixed in latest git. I had a similar problem, and it was fixed yesterday.
>
> /Peter

Peter,

Yes, I just found FS3727. Cheers!

Alex

--
This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential information.  Unless you are that person, you may not

"Transact" is operated by Integrated Financial Arrangements plc
Domain House, 5-7 Singer Street, London  EC2A 4BQ
Tel: (020) 7608 4900 Fax: (020) 7608 5300
(Registered office: as above; Registered in England and Wales under number: 3727592)
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (entered on the FSA Register; number: 190856)