[Freeswitch-users] Setup with Bandwidth.com

Brad Mina brad at tech21.com
Wed Aug 31 22:21:13 MSD 2011

Wayne, I've had a bit of decent fun with them.

First off call in and ask that they change the port to which they send data
to 5080 - this will fall in line with FS's external profile setup in a
vanilla environment.

Second, the username and password fields are optional, however they are
required in order for FS to accept the XML as valid. Also,
bandwidth.comdoes not have any usernames/passwords, but will send back
a 200OK from an
auth request if necessary.

Third, take note of the e.164 with leading '+', that screwed with me for a
while. While you're on the phone with them you might have them also change
the format to not use the leading + to make things a little easier.