[Freeswitch-users] Variables in Dialplan - Problem with getting Variables from User Directory

Silvio Escher sescher_ml at omeco.de
Wed Aug 31 21:55:04 MSD 2011

Am 31.08.11 15:20, schrieb Michal Bielicki:

> Am 30.08.2011 um 23:06 schrieb Silvio Escher:
>

> if you set the user with set_user there is no requirement to use user_data since it should get the
> params for the respective user automatically.

yes - i already got this - i just want to show 2 ways to solve my issue partially ( maybe helpfull
for others after google indexing ;) )
>> params are checked on call, so only there when required and checked each time, vars are fixed.
this wont help me much at this point - the question is "why" are the vars and params unavailable
without set_user or user_data thingies ..
or at this special point - how to get the params available during the voicemail event

Best Regards,
Silvio