[Freeswitch-users] Condition based on custom sip header

Alex Massover alex at jajah.com
Tue Aug 30 13:26:06 MSD 2011

Hi Anthony,

I agree with you, but unfortunately the format of the header is out of my control, our partner sends the INVITE with custom headers. And I need to be able to make condition case in dialplan according to that header.

So there's no way, not even with lua/perl? Maybe there's access to whole SIP message and I can parse it by myself?

I can put for example OpenSIPS before FS and manipulate the header there, but it's kind of strange actually that in SIP softswitch there's no way access to arbitrary SIP header.

Another idea is to make a dirty hack in mod_sofia and otherwrite some existing SIP channel variable, which I don't use :)