[Freeswitch-users] Dialed number identification service

Rob Hutton justlikeef at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 00:43:08 MSD 2011

Most of the phones I have seen have some sort of header that you can add via the dialplan that will allow you to display whatever you want.  You probably want to set it to something like ${destination_number}.

See the Custom Channel Variables on http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Channel_Variables and I think it will lead you in the righ direction.