[Freeswitch-users] odd behavior with freeswitch current

Kevin Raison raison at chatsubo.net
Sat Aug 27 00:41:47 MSD 2011

> if you are running the most current version of FS but it takes 2 weeks
> to notice the problem then the newest your FS could be today is 2
> weeks old?   =D are you getting your updates from GIT?

I have gone through several iterations of pulling new updates from git,
rebuilding and restarting freeswitch and waiting while the CPU usage
rises.  I will rebuild again today before I restart as well.  Hopefully
the problem will just go away this time.  Otherwise, I will let you know
what I find using your method;  thanks for the help!

-Kevin