[Freeswitch-users] odd behavior with freeswitch current

Kevin Raison raison at chatsubo.net
Fri Aug 26 23:45:45 MSD 2011

I am running the most current version of Freeswitch from git on Ubuntu
Linux 9.10 64 bit.  I have a pair of these systems that are handling no
more than 12 simultaneous calls each.  Over time, Freeswitch begins to
take up more and more CPU, and after about 2 weeks, it is using up so
much CPU that call quality starts to degrade.  It will be churning away
even when there are no active calls.  A restart of Freeswitch cures the
problem for a couple of weeks.  Can someone give me pointers on where to
start debugging this issue?  Or perhaps a better remedy than a restart?

Thanks!

Kevin Raison