[Freeswitch-users] Newbie - External Phone setup question

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Aug 26 21:31:48 MSD 2011

How did you create "external5090.xml"? Did you simply copy the external.xml
file and make a few changes? You might want to pastebin the SIP trace of
this dialog and also your external5090.xml file. The folks here are pretty
good at sniffing out the cause of these kinds of issues. Oh, and watch the
console for errors or warnings. Sometimes you'll get a warning about needing
to create a domain and a user, but that only appears on the fs console and
not in the SIP dialog.

-MC