[Freeswitch-users] Parsing Error on conference_set_auto_outcall

Duvid Rottenberg adrottenberg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 04:41:58 MSD 2011

I was using the Mad Boss example and I was getting parse errors, I
traced it down to the following line,

<action application="conference_set_auto_outcall" data="${group_call(sales)}"/>

when group_call gets expanded it adds the default dial string for each
member of the group which ends up looking something like this.

[sip_invite_domain=10.195.94.25,presence_id=1001 at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]sofia/internal/sip:1001 at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx,
[sip_invite_domain=10.195.94.25]error/user_not_registered

The parse error I got "Cannot create outgoing channel of type
[presence_id=1003 at 10.195.94.25]error cause: [CHAN_NOT_IMPLEMENTED]"
indicated that it was treating the comma inside the brackets as a
separator between 2 dial strings. I worked around this for now by
editing the default config for the directory to remove presence_id
from the dial string and it's working.

This appears to be a bug in the parser as I was getting this error
with the default configurations.

Thanks,
Duvid Rottenberg