[Freeswitch-users] mod_conference - 2-digit DTMF and events

Michael Kemp mickkemp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 20:57:16 MSD 2011

I have set up a custom caller-controls group in the my conference.conf.xml,
as follows

<caller-controls>

  <group name="mick">

      <control action="event" digits="#1"/>

      <control action="event" digits="#2"/>

      <control action="event" digits="#3"/>

      <control action="mute" digits="#6"/>

  </group>

</caller-controls>

I have a lua script running to detect these events and perform actions
according to which digits it receives.

However, unless I press both the 2nd digit very quickly after the first one
the event is not raised

Is there any way of tuning the inter digit delay for caller-control groups
so that multi-digit DTMF sequences are handled correctly?