[Freeswitch-users] Problem with freeswith and a Digium card

Caez sg at novetys.com
Tue Aug 23 22:23:00 MSD 2011

Hello,

I have to problems with freeswith and my digium card whith dahdi and freetdm.
I'm a french user.

- I have no signal when the user hangs up.
I have to wait for the timeout before the line is available.
If I call a specific phone, I have to wait for the timeout to 60s
before using the line

- I don't have the phone number for the incoming and outgoing calls.
For the incoming, i have 00000000000
For the outgoing, "Anonymous"

I'm trying to change my tones.conf files, to add some options on
freetdm.conf.xml, but the problem persists

Does anyone have a solution?

Thank you in advance

Sebastien