[Freeswitch-users] Ignore INFO DTMF

Leon de Rooij leon at scarlet-internet.nl
Tue Aug 23 19:42:43 MSD 2011

Hello Mitja,

I've been looking through that bit of code as well the last few days as we're having problems with a host that negotiates no telephone-event, but wants it anyway.

But for your case, if you want to force SIP INFO, isn't it good enough to just set a channel variable dtmf_info=true on the channel towards your snom phones ?

regards,

Leon