[Freeswitch-users] Best tabletop conference phone

Luis F Urrea lfurrea at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 21:57:47 MSD 2011

Well unfortunately the 9 months were not that satisfactory. We had issues
with the phone dialing digits twice and no firmware image was able to
correct that.

For a  $600+ phone I guess they indeed would expect to be able to dial
without hassles and something more that 1 year of use, but yes they may
indeed be a little picky.

As a systems integrator I only had 1 conference phone deployed and be
hearing from your customer every other week that the phone is dialing digits
twice and get no support at all from the manufacturer and  after 9 months of
use be dealing with RMA is not exactly thrilling.

Now Snom 300 series, rock solid! I have 150> deployed for more than 2 years
and so far just a couple of RMAs top and a couple of handsets replaced, that
is the kind of experience that I would mention as enjoyable.

The 800 series is still giving me headaches but I assume the firmware will
get better with time.