[Freeswitch-users] Best tabletop conference phone

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Aug 18 20:42:27 MSD 2011

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 9:37 AM, Luis F Urrea <lfurrea at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah I thought so, seems that you cannot go wrong with the Polycoms.
>
> I'll go for the Soundstation IP 7000

Don't forget to teach the people who use the speaker phone that if they are
in a room with solid walls that cause the sound to bounce all over the place
that the other party will hear "funny echo" and stuff like that. I can't
tell you how many times we've had to educate people on the fact that these
phones, while awesome, simply cannot magically filter out every little sound
that you don't want transmitted. :)

-MC