[Freeswitch-users] Best tabletop conference phone

Luis F Urrea lfurrea at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 19:50:49 MSD 2011

Hi all,

After using a Snom Meeting Point for 9 months that suddenly went dead while
connected to PoE which in turn is properly connected to UPS my customer is
extremely upset and frustrated to that experience.

He is asking me for a quote on the best possible tabletop conference phone
that we can use with FS since he is not even interested in processing the
Meeting Point warranty.

Please please please,your input is appreciated!!!

Regards,

Luis