[Freeswitch-users] SIP proxy collect DTMF using FS

Gohar Ahmed gohar.ahmed at vopium.com
Wed Aug 17 08:54:07 MSD 2011

Hey,

Don't know if this will do the job or not but do take a look at deflect
application: http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_deflect

This will remove the FS from the call path and tell the originator to go
somewhere else.

I hope this helps, maybe some other gurus here suggest you anything better
than this.

Regards,

Gohar A.