[Freeswitch-users] Building Freeswitch + FreeTDM + LibSng-ISDN RPMs

Michal Bielicki michal.bielicki at seventhsignal.de
Wed Aug 17 02:22:35 MSD 2011

Just use my rpms :)
repo.seventhsignal.de for the sangoma stuff
repo.freeswitch.de for freeswitch rpms on centos 5 and centos 6

there are also SRPMS for all the stuff there so you can look and analyse the spec files I did for the sangoma stuff.

Am 16.08.2011 um 22:07 schrieb Octavio Ruiz:

> I'm trying to build Freeswitch with full Sangoma's ( FreeTDM +
> LibSng-ISDN ) support from SRPMs for Centos 5, but there are two not
> satisfied dependencies for what looks like non existing RPMs, fact
> that raises many questions on my head,
>
> An extract from the freeswitch SPEC file:
>
> -- from freeswitch.spec
> Requires: libsng_isdn
> BuildRequires: wanpipe
> BuildRequires: libsng_isdn
>
> even if looks quite easy to bypass this and get it to compile
> satisfying those, either creating the missing libsng_isdn SPEC file
> needed for building the package (libsng_isdn is only a bunch of
> headers and an already-build shared object) and modifying the
> wanpipe.rpmspec in order to change the naming behavior which doesn't
> comply with the above (Wanpipe's resulting RPM is named
> 'wanpipe-<kernel-version>' which do not satisfy the solely string
> 'wanpipe') or either worst, in terms of cleanliness, creating dummy
> RPM packages or removing dependencies on the  freeswitch.spec, I
> wonder what is supposed to be the correct environment and proper
> procedure for building Freeswitch and Wanrouter + SNG-ISDN following
> what the SPEC file states.
>
> -- from wanpipe.rpmspec
> %define KERNEL_VERSION    %{?kern_ver}
> %define WANPIPE_VER       wanpipe
> %define name              %{WANPIPE_VER}
>
> Am I missing something? Has anyone tested this before?  Someone else
> is packaging Sangoma's Wanrouter on RPM with other naming scheme?  Are
> they on the SPEC file merely to denote upcoming work?

Michal Bielicki
Geschäftsführer / CEO

Seventh Signal Ltd. & Co. KG
Weigandufer 45, Büro 115, D-12059 Berlin
Voice: +49 30 60988730

Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRA 44413 B
Ust.-ID: DE266981999
Geschäftsführer: Michal Bielicki
Persönlich Haftende Gesellschafterin:
Seventh Signal Ltd, 69 Great Hampton St. Birmingham,
B18 6EW, GB, Company Nr.: 06889439
WWW.: http://www.seventhsignal.de

----