[Freeswitch-users] g729 licenses usage

Julien Chavanton jchavanton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 18:13:36 MSD 2011

Hi,

Before we purchase more g729 licenses we would like to confirm, how many
licenses are used when you have two call leg (g.729)  bridged with session
recording ?

I would expect 2 licenses, is this correct ?

I am sure I am not alone to hate this kind of licensing limitation, after
all theses years do we still need g.729, if it did not exist it would be
replaced by something just as good or better.

I know this as nothing to do with FS, since the market abuse or takeover of
g.729 is enforced everywhere in the network switches.

<freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org>