[Freeswitch-users] [Freeswitch-dev] Meetup Paris?

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:53:23 MSD 2011

I have fond memories of a conference I gave couple of years ago in
Hyderabad and the nice reception has had.

Certainly there are lot of people and companies that can be interested
in FreeSWITCH, and Cluecon India.

Most people is still on Asterisk, but I believe they'll be very
interested into knowing first hand what are the advantages of using
FS, maybe in powerful combination with OpenSips.

Let's have the ball rolling, try to gauge what interest you can
gather, and which companies can act as sponsors (money matters ;) ).

-giovanni